On or before Apr.30
|Attendee with 1 paper||3100RMB||3300RMB|
|For students, TCCT, IEEE,CAA members||2900RMB||3100RMB|
|Attendee with 2 paper||3900RMB||4100RMB|
|For students, TCCT, IEEE,CAA members||3700RMB||3900RMB|
|Attendee without paper||2300RMB||2400RMB|
|For students ,TCCT ,IEEE ,CAA members||2100RMB||2200RMB|
|No Conference CD and ;Banquet, and only for on site registration||—||300RMB|
1. At least one of the authors listed on the paper must pre-register for the conference to upload the final manuscript.
The following payment method is only for the authors from other countries or regions outside of Chinese Mainland. （payment method PDF ); If you are from Chinese Mainland, please refer to this webpage.
The proceedings of the CCC2017 will be printed a flash disk (USB). To help us in preparing the proceedings, please note the followings:
Each paper is limited to six (6) pages of A4 size. Authors may upload a longer manuscript up to eight (8) pages in total. However, each page in excess of six will incur a charge of RMB 300 (USD 50, EUR 40).
We accept papers only in two formats: MS Word and Latex. There are four samples respectively for MS Word (Chinese and English) and Latex (Chinese and English) available at http://cms.amss.ac.cn/resources). Please follow the samples strictly.
Please submit (a) .pdf file, and (b) source file (Word, or LaTeX), and (c) image file(s) (if any for LaTeX).
Only e-submission is acceptable. Please visit the Conference Paper Management System (http://cms.amss.ac.cn) , login your personal account, access author center of CCC'17, click the link "Final submission", and follow the instructions to provide necessary information, transfer copyright form, and upload the files.
Note that the system accepts only .doc, .tex, .pdf, .zip and .rar types of files. The size of the uploaded file is limited to 4M bytes. If you have some image files, it is suggested that you zip all your files into a
package and then submit it.
1. All the authors have to register at the Conference Paper Management System (http://cms.amss.ac.cn) to get their PINs,and complete the author list which coincides with the paper in the final submission form. Otherwise, the name(s) of the author(s) without inputted PIN(s) will not appear in the Proceedings, Final Program, etc.
2. In the page of "Final Submission", please fill in the PIN of Speaker (or Poster). We will use it for Session (or Poster Board) arrangement.
3. Should you have any problem in preparing and submitting your paper, please contact us via e-mail:email@example.com
4. The Conference Final Announcement will be sent to you later, which will provide further information about the final program, registration, hotel, tour etc.
5. Please check the website http://ccc2017.dlut.edu.cn for updated information.